Friday, March 6, 2009

Budget


If you, like me, are strapped for dough in this parched economy to fork out for some controversial YSLs,

1100 Euros - how much is that exactly?
Here's a couple of budget holey pairs to somehow appease a starving shoe appetite (I know I always have one):

USD 209, Pelle Moda

USD 292, Pour La Victoire

I think I might actually get the Pelle Moda one. It's so spider web-ish. Haha.

Just read Eileen's blog and I have to say that she was a step ahead of me. I've always wondered when sanitary pads were invented and how did women survive before and thought that they would be an excellent topic to read up on (among a thousand others) and yes! She has done the homework - all I had to do was to read and gag. Yuck.

x

(shopbop.com, shesgot2haveit.com)


2 comments:

MANISHA said...

Hi can I enquire when does fullerton have its chocolate buffet and how much is it. thought u might noe cos I read tt u went there. :) THANKS and sorry to disturb!

The Shoe Bunny said...

Hey there, I'm not 100% sure but it's kind of ongoing all the time and it's around 40 plus 50 with gst per person. Hope this helps (: