Wednesday, March 4, 2009

License call


Biggest F21 box ever



My baby

My hair. I have to say, it took some time but now I love being blonde!! I don't think I ever want to go back brunette ever again. Braids NEVER look good on black hair, but on blonde hair? So bohemian.


So last Sat lots of people came to my house (but you don't see them in pictures cos they're busy mj-ing)



And there I was thinking it was just another family gathering...




I was so touched but I didn't cry because I was just... stunned. They made it a Chanel cake. The thing I love the most... besides F and Sushi and my parents and everyone of course. The girls stayed up till 2am to make this... and I shouted at Mych in the morning some more.


This is ridiculous, Sushi and I just can't look into the same camera at the same time. Bah.







They made me take out the Chanel logo with my mouth. It was awezzomeeee.




Best maxi dress carry-off ever:


Starking contrast. It used to be the other way round. But whatever, I don't care if people say it's lian, it IS the nicest hair color and if people think I'm lian, they're not gonna change that mindset even if I have black hair. So whatever, I'm only young once (oh gosh, 18 is so old) so I'm gonna do whatever I want. I just used whatever thrice. Ha, whatever.


Her new A.Wang inspired pocket tunic from F21. It went all the way down to mid thigh... huh.


The girls gave us couple-ish tees... Mr Asshole and Ms Slut. Which, for the record I am most definitely not. Getting birthday presents at the same time was surprisingly fun (we're both Feb honeys).
Ok no one mention the weight gain kay. It's vacation, you're supposed to do nothing but pig out.


Finally, someone with a bigger face than me.









I present to you... MS FAN TUAN!!!!






Heh fine it was just a bad angle. God, her skin is so luminous. I want to be a kid again dammit!!!











Anyway a big THANK YOU to all my eye apples - Mych, Kelyn, Claudia, Lynn for staying up to bake that awesome cake, I loved it you guys are just plain fabulous, Kimberly and Vincent and everyone else for coming woohoo!!!

Surprisingly I've not even thought about registering for driving classes and schwhat. It's a teeny daunting. In a weird, denial-ish way I've always thought I'll be a kid forever. Eighteen sounds like a lot of responsibility. You know... living up to promises all.

Gonna park myself in front of some disney and pig out on some B&J's now.

x

No comments: