Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oh god I'm so annoyed.

Just now, when I was playing Pet Society (if you STILL don't know what this is you're officially socially inept) with F trying to race him to the highest level (he started 3 days after I did and is currently, in the most humbling way possible 2 levels above me) when we realised we could get the Santa trophy by passing gifts to each other! (You get a bronze trophy for giving 5 presents to your friends, silver for 25 and gold 50)

So, we started passing lemons, pears - stuff that cost 5 coins each.
Then, we got carried away and realised that bigger stuff objects, more expensive objects gave us Pawpoints (thingies you need to level up) and we went...

M: Omg, I'm giving you my bowler hat now.

F: Ok. Giving you my... shoes.

*Both stripping pets of whatever possessions they had*

F: Omg, why don't we pass the beds! It's 2000 coins so i think we can get a lot of Pawpoints!

M: Are you sure.... Ok.

5 mins later

F: Have you sent it back?

M: I did. Like, long ago.

F: OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOST MY BED.


Don't laugh at us please F reckons the creators of PS are watching over everyone playing in the world and they decided to confiscate the most expensive item we as mild cheaters were trading. F's bed never got to him. In the end I gave him my bed and when you see Mimi sleeping on the floor, have a kind heart and give me a bed please.

No comments: