Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oh my effing god I wanted to post about this but I totally digressed after going into the whole PS debacle! Haha.

It's just so damn annoying to see all of a sudden, Twilight readers pop out here there and everywhere. It got so bad I half thought they'll come through the cracks in the wall too. Like mould. Ha ha. I'm not talking about people who want to watch the movie because of Robert Pattinson and then read the books to get a little background info before the movie itself but the freaking poseurs who go all twilight-ish when they only read the book after they knew the movie was coming out and they just wanna look smart and all. Even TwilightSingapore.com is about the movie itself when personally, I won't expect the movie to have as much an impact on me as the books did.

With the books, there's no boundaries to your imagination. Alice and Rosalie was perfect in my mind... but in the movie? They look old, and tired. Definitely not frozen at eighteen. And Edward? I was all ready to marry him and was dreaming about our kids when I saw the movie poster and fainted. My bubble burst with an nuclear explosion. Mr. Cedric Diggory had NOTHING on my Edward. He was human, after all.

Ok I got distracted AGAIN. Rats.

What I mean is, don't read Twilight because everyone has and am and you just wanna look like you're in with it. In fact, don't read it at all you'll just spoil it for everyone.

P.S. Twilight opened with a 70 million box office in the U.S. I know I love the books more, but still, it's all very exciting isn't it? It comes just after Harry Potter! And somewhere F heard someone (obviously worth listening to) say ' This is not a movie you watch twice, but thrice.'

Am super excited! F is booking the whole cinema to screen it on 13th Dec! Right after the premiere on the 12th! Official screenings start on the 18th... but that's forever. Am going to dress up like a vampire. Which in Twilight's terms, consists wholly of designer clothes. (:

P.P.S Want to complain about the movie, but will probably do that tomorrow or after I watched it.

x

No comments: