Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Am feeling random.

Train of thought is so jumbled up it derailed. Have a lot of things to blog about but when fingers touch the keyboard, writer's block descends. Been thinking about my life recently. Most people look back 10 years and go, 'Omg, what was I thinking wearing that disaster' I look back 2 months. And I don't mean it as a good thing. My mindset, opinions change so quickly I don't know where to turn, where to look. Something that seemed like a good idea 10mins ago sucked now.

Last night. Late in bed. Qt all tuckered out. Arm around me. I started thinking... 3 years ago, what I did then seemed pretty... nothing to me. Looking back now, I was a monster. Inexcusable. Apologizing, explaining - all useless now. We all think we're so smart, at 9, 13, 15 years old. But truth is, we do grow, and experience makes us stronger, and way smarter.

So listen to your mom.

No comments: