Saturday, January 22, 2011

With you right here I'm a rocketeer

Yesterday was spent shopping with Lexipop and Lunxer in town. So much fun and I got plenty of good buys. Kinda overspent but that didn't stop me from getting my first cap - 'I just want my kitty on an unicorn what do you mean nobody ever plucks out the New Era sticker who, can you tell me, would want a sticker on their cap' -  that I'm sure is gonna up my street cred. LOL. Actually I think I'm gonna get a whole lot lazier since I can just go to school with bad hair underneath that cap. 

I also got a beautiful and utterly amazing hat that makes me look Japanese and Yoko Ono-ish at the same time. Lexipop borrowed it for the weekend so I'm only gonna get it back on Monday. 

Reebonz was having this hat sale and I spotted that awesome Gucci straw hat. I love how the cream and maroon bow look together, and it must be fate cos right after I confirmed my payment it sold out. There were supposed to be 2 more left in stock. Yayme!



Shopping yesterday included 2 new pair of shoes - one of which I'm convinced makes me look like a little kid but the Red Riding Hood-esque shade of forest red got me - 4 pairs of French underwear, a garter belt, a baby doll chemise with cherries all over it, a mega huge bottle of Lola by Marc Jacobs with the gigantic petals, a cat sweater I'm pretty sure Amanda the Bitch is gonna swoon over, and a knitted beanie with an exaggerated (i.e. mfing huge) pompom that swings when I walk.

x

No comments: