Friday, January 14, 2011

Season confusion




 

Waffle knit from F21, American Flag shorts from Topshop, Harness Harley boots from Jeffrey Campbell x Free People

If Singapore had seasons now would be the spring/winter transition. Scorching sun in the noon and showers not a minute later. I pick out summer shorts and suddenly, the chill and billowing winds call for woolly sweaters. It is all so excruciatingly confusing. Please excuse my wonky eyes, I think I blinked as the shutter went off. I finally got the chance to wear my american flag shorts which incidentally was sold out long ago in the US but easily available when I got them here. To compromise I added a really thick waffle knit without long sleeves. Even the sweater is confused. Should I be warm or not... ah feck it, I'll just be thick and get short sleeves. Worn with my favourite boots.

My sister have left for Paris. Sent her off at the airport last night, and when she called just now - stranded with no transport to her hostel - I think my heart just broke. It is so frustrating not being able to be there to pull her in the right direction of... well, everything.
x

No comments: