Monday, September 27, 2010

So pretty

So one day I got a random adtext from this shop called Pastry Pursuits and since I was bored and about to fall asleep, I clicked on the link and guess what I found:


Egg Poachers!!! Anyone who loves a good sunny side up (or any way the egg is done just as long as the white is cooked and the yolk is sizzling but still raw) as much as me will love this. I mean, how can I not know about this till now? They don't have it in pink, unfortunately :(


Pretty fondue sets!!! Though I'm not a big fan of cooking and cleaning up (just eating) I'm just gonna put these up cos they look so damn adorable.



Then I found this weird triangular thing which made no sense to me till I saw the word 'Cheese'.
It's like saying 'squirrel!' to a dog I guess. 'Cheese' leaps out at me. *defensive*


Apparently its a Raclette saucepan. I didn't know what Raclette was but after a quick Google it's apparently grabbing a wheel of cheese, somehow melting it, scrapping the gooey cheese off and eating it. (Sides optional of course, but that's just me.)




I'm making myself ravenous right now -.- I wished I was some domestic goddess so I can get all the little pots and stuff but I'm not so... EGG POACHER!!!!


x

No comments: