Thursday, September 23, 2010

Heart of glass









1. I wish Singapore can be sunny yet cold at the same time.
2. On F: Wifebeater, H+M. Cover up, Raf Simons.
3. On F: Structured harem shorts, Lykelihood. Gladiators, Granville Circuit.
4. On me: Wayfarers, Ray-Ban. Bamboo sleeve shirt, NastyGal. Mesh bandage leggings, Granville Circuit.
5. I have obviously put on weight again...
6. Suede ankle boots with glass heels, Alexander Wang. It's 3 sizes larger than what I usually wear, but it was the last pair so... anyway I think his sizing must be quite small since I find them fine and extremely comfortable after pasting some heel jelly things on.
7. Tiered necklace, NastyGal.
8. Glass faceted ring, Marc Jacobs.
9. Am I weird or is it totally normal to get this irrational urge to rub your face against the soft fluffs?

x

No comments: