Tuesday, September 29, 2009

dermapanica

Rereading my previous post kinda made me cringe - how incoherent can I get?? Haha.

I'm in a slight inane panic now, because the skincare line that I've been using since secondary school days have been... discontinued.

It's a Clarifying line from Artistry, the skincare giant.

I've never even heard of them till Momo came home one day, brandishing the laboratory-bought miracle workers for my pubescent skin. After 5 years of relatively good skin... Artistry has replaced them with some purple floral "Essentials" concoction that is oilier and not as effective.

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING, ARTISTRY?!?!

I am now stranded on the island of shiny noses, doomed for a life with bad skin.

Can you feel my panic??? I have to get a replacement asap in a world brimming with skin care brands and whatnot!!!!!!!!!

This whole girls-have-to-take-care-of-their-looks thing is stressful man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell me if you need it. i can help you get it. even their makeup products.. :)
roxanne.