Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nintendo is a good name

Hello Lynn, this is for you since you're like so weak from morning sickness and everything.
Ok fine I just had the opportunity to upload pictures from my phone

Once again... MS FAN TUAN.


And her sister, Ice Cream. (just felt like saying that)







'Quick meimei, hide!' *continues stuffing her face*


This picture of her is quite special cos she changed out of her home clothes and made me take pictures of her in her 'pretty dora skirt'


It's like a once in a pink moon thing.










K I'm done gonna do Web D now. School at 8am tomorrow - I just wanna watch One Piece and eat my chocolate puddings 1@#@!$!!!

x

4 comments:

KelynAdams said...

nintendo is niceeeeeeeeee. unisex somemore. but she dun want "ni" because nicole already have. she want "ne" or "ny"

Anonymous said...

http://lindahaoliyuan.blogspot.com/2009/05/aff2009.html

The Shoe Bunny said...

HAHA NINTENDO IS SO CUTE OMG. Imagine come here nintendo! eat this nintendo! ^^

The Shoe Bunny said...

er you put that link for what?