Monday, May 11, 2009

Bane




This was what Farley bought me the other day.

So much shit going on in school... I hate it I hate it. All I want is to be able to eat and sleep without thinking of what deadlines I have today, what tasks I have tomorrow... Seriously feel like quitting school. But when I think of the look on Momo's face, I think another 2 years is still okay.

I know you're supposed to study/work hard for your own sake but if I do that then I'd probably end up a primary school failure. Because if I didn't worry about disappointing them I most likely would not have stopped myself from sleeping through all my exam papers. In my own, selfish opinion I don't think being book-smart equals to real-world smart.

IF I WERE A KID AND I WANTED TO BE PRESIDENT, IT WOULD ONLY BE TO ERADICATE AND BURN ALL SCHOOLS IN THE WORLD.

No comments: