Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fall 09


Wunderkind and Antonio Berardi



Balmain and Colette Dinnigan
(Style.com)

Because in Singapore, Fall, Spring.. no matter. It feels the same and since Spring (which is now) is about sheer, subtle, pastels and more sheer, I would rather look at Fall 09's clothes. So dramatic omnomnomnom. I love top hats and quirky structures, lots and lots of structure, and of course puffy tulle, plus an obscene amount of short and tight by Balmain king of bandage dresses. It's kinda circusey, like BRITNEY SPEARS' COMEBACK WORLD TOUR WOOHOO!!

And because I don't like pastels (the one color I like for Spring is nude, which is not an easy color to wear in Singapore) I'm looking forward to Fall. Black black black. Mmm. On a random note, if I ever get married, I want to get married in tulle. Vera Wang mama mia.


And speaking of annoying stuff, I sold this last year for 60 bucks because it was bulky and I didn't carry it out much and hence use it infrequently. Now it's selling at some blogshop for 140.
Bitch. (No, no one in particular just feeling kinda.. cheated.)

x

No comments: