Friday, October 31, 2008

Updates



HAPPY BDAY ABBY OW I HIT MY TOE. HAHAHA ok not funny. Happy sweet 16th my little girl, though I'm the one who looks little next to you (i.e. short) but who cares... Here's to more maggie mee (you cook) more secrets (you listen) and more xoxos! I love you cupcake.


edit-
Ok by the way I was so dumb. I sent her a birthday song text at 2am, and woke up at 1pm for school so pissed cos she didn't reply and i sent, 'cb now no need to reply text la' before I realised I sent it all to her old number. Conclusion she got pissed cos she thought I forgot, I got pissed cos I thought she got pissed and didn't want to reply me. Stupid mobile numbers. -edit

Ok so like I've not been in school for 2 days.

No I didn't skip class la. People want to be valedictorian one ok. And go to Brown. Haha. It's just a daydream. Like Legally Blonde.

Anyway, what happened was I had this cough for at least 1 week but only saw a doctor yesterday. Yeah, that's what I always do. Funny thing was, every time I see a doctor just to beg for an MC and get some light medicine, I get diagnosed with something serious.

Like the other time I had this small teeny fever and sore throat but didn't see a doctor till 2 weeks later. Turned out my fever was 40.8 or something really high and exciting (wee!) AND I HAD TONSILITIS. However it is spelt, it hurt.

This time round, I had Bronchitis which is something to do with the aircon pipes-looking breathing things in your chest. And the stupid bill at a neighbourhood private clinic came up to 150. S-C-A-M-M-E-R. I got a new and much stronger inhaler which comes in lavender. I'm currently pretending it's pink to comfort myself.

I don't even know why I like blogging about my ailments. Must be the share=less pain more joy thing. Haha.

Anyway, I'm so excited I tell you. Ok not about missing class, but other stuff.

1) On wed we went to the taping of Don't Forget The Lyrics (SG version) and it sucked. Ok it was prolly cool cos we got to meet Gurmit Singh who's so cute and funny but we discovered that tapings are boring... and fake. At least in my opinion. The attention seeking contestant won 10,000. Ok maybe you didn't read it here, promise?

2) My F21 parcel finally arrived! Yippee cheap and nice looking clothes!!
3) Yesterday MJ I hu 5 tai zhi mo twice in a row. Ok I know I was sick but Qt made me play, if not 3 leg only.

4) Qt and I are going to be ONE YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!! And he booked the top floor room at Fullerton, Singapore Flyer Cocktail Package and the Chocolate Buffet!!! He surprised me cos I thought we were going to Phuket. Turned out we didn't have a long enough weekend to go... ): BUT THIS IS SO COOL!!!! OMG.

Exciting right! Ok maybe it's not very exciting for some people but for a person like me who always mourns the fact that my longest relationship (out of 18) lasted exactly 2 months/ 8 weeks/ 60 days.
I FINALLY REACHED THE ONE YEAR LINE!!!! MWHAHAHAHA. Now I can haolian already.

A totally unglam and low res picture, but it was taken with Qt's new E71 and we were both sick for weeks so please excuse us.

A nice big face picture of me for you!

Although this was taken ages ago... now I pretty much look like this:



Just so you won't go away thinking that I am now a mutant and because I'm very vain, another normal looking big face picture

In lecture with an Alexis as background, AHHAHAHAH.

x

1 comment:

Abby said...

thanks love love you mwah