Saturday, October 25, 2008

I AM GOING TO COMPLAIN, LOR!



Wah yesterday was a super bad day. I had to head to the PO to get my stuff at 9am and when I got back I realised the seller had sent the wrong items. Am angry. Gonna wait for her to reply my email if not NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!!! Angry.

Then on my way to school I had a scolding from this cabbie who apparently is very smart.

Me: Uncle Ngee Ann Poly, go by PIE, don't go by clementi.
Stupid Uncle: ...

5 secs passes

SU: What you say?? Go where?!?!? (Yeah his voice did have that !!?!! tone to it)
Me: NGEE ANN POLY. GO BY PIE. DON'T GO BY CLEMENTI.

SU: Go by clementi huh?
Me: No, no. PIE
SU: ClEMENTI IS IT!
Me: NO. P-I-EEEEE.

SU: Your school in CLEMENTI WHAT, NOT mEH?!?!
M: (is this guy really scolding me?) YES. CLEMENTI. BUT GO BY PIE.

SU: I ask you where your school is you. tell. me. CLE-MEN-TI, OKAY?!?!
M: (well he really has no idea who he's pissing off because I am a Singaporean. And Singaporeans complain) ...

SU: *spews long line of vulgarities under his breath*
SU: Next time you tell me CLEMENTI, K?!!
M: But can go by both ways so i tell y-
SU: I ASKING YOU WHERE YOUR SCHOOL IS!!

M: *knnnnbccb.*
M: *whips our Samsung sidekick pretender and proceed to discreetly save his name and license plate.*

He kept glaring at me lor... I was worried he'll crash the cab or smth then blame me. So I pretended to text.

AND BLOODY HELL, after the whole ridiculous debacle, he ended up going by Clementi. Wah Dee Puck.

He is so gonna get his fucking rent raised.

1 comment:

Abby said...

SO FIERCE HORRRRRRRR