Sunday, October 19, 2008

Photos finally



Dinner at Bottle Tree Park



I feel like I should be singing shang hai tan here


Hi tea buffet at Carousel

Yummy pastries!!


Qt




I love chocolate fountains! Qt and I were thinking of going for the chocolate buffet at Fullerton but he doesn't like chocolate (I KNOW) and I get sick of it after awhile so still pondering. Oh btw (digressing) Qt just gave me a KS yesterday!!

What the hell is KS?

It is...

A Kinder Surprise. Hahaha the sweetie pie felt guilty cos he made me wait for him for lunch but realised at the last minute he had class right then -.- So he ordered this from Juicy for me!! Made me happy happy (: But I wanted other stuff from juicy too and now if i order again we'll pay twice for shipping. So nada.



Bread pudding!!! My fave!!


Army boy's dinnerHe is all tanned and glowing and skinny now. Am jealous.


I look like a pontianak next to him





Gram

She is so cute I fucking want to have kids now. ):


Yeah I know I look plastic. You try staying in that awkward position lah.



ARGH

OMG :D!!



:D!!













Then we headed for after dinner - dinner at Cine







We watched House Bunny & Eagle Eye... in between we camwhored at the Lounge


K trying to blow bubbles


Longchamps


Qt vallantly showing a peek of his wallet cos... well you'll know the reason later.


TADAH!!!! Ms Kimberly kept hugging her new LV Beaubourg and Qt wanted to disturb her cos she banned him from Coke.


Stop laughing at my bag la i can put Sushi inside k.


Chambers











I am like doing this in Photoshop class. BORED TO TEARS.

K bye K and B's birthday pics will be up soon.

No comments: