Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I just saw K's new tattoo... it was really touching and everything. It's been nine years, but I guess we still remember. CB LAH she's making me cry in lecture.

I've been wanting a wrist tattoo for ages but I can't cos it's too - unhidable. Haha. Maybe I'll get one on my upper back. Text. Something that means a lot to me. I knew that from watching Miami Ink and everything that most people have a story behind theirs and I've always thought that I would never have a story, so poignant and worth remembering that I would tattoo it. Now I realised, that maybe, just maybe, it was there all along.

I'm thinking of getting it for my 18th, but Feb's too far away.

18 years and still not getting any wiser.

For you, the least I can do is remember.

2 comments:

KelynAdams said...

yes it is fucking unhiddable. lol. i wear my adidas jacket at home. lol. lame right. YESYESYES. when the person ask if i love it i totally cry out. but now my tattoo looks damn dry!

The Shoe Bunny said...

HAHAH i told farley i'm gonna wear a watch everyday :D