Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Land of angels



*Twiddles thumbs*

I don't know what's up with me lately. Ever since BKK I feel so... nothing. Obviously grammatically incorrect but i don't care I just feel so blah now. Sulkkkkkks.

Anyway BKK photos! And some other long overdue ones, plenty of the two princesses. I'm quite disappointed by the number of photos I took in BKK, and I know it's not enough but I was bz shopping and it's not safe to bring a bag out so the camera stayed in the hotel's safe for the most of 5 days... I only realise now haha.



Qt and I got lost in the airport... and we couldn't find Burger King, so we just sat at a source-scarce Delifrance. And I was strolling around and saw this cute Unagi Rice. It was so cute that I bought it. At 10bucks. Luckily, it was delish.



Soup from Delifrance. Qt ate a croissant meal and I took his soup cos I like soup. But the airport's Delifrance's so deprived!!! Haha soup was in plastic cutlery all. No real plates at all.



On the plane



Bye Singapore!!!



Airplane food. Cathay Pacific's food's not bad at all... compared to SIA. I took fish and Qt took some pasta... which I thought would be gross but when it came I traded it with him straightaway.
Their 'pasta' was like cute little grains of spagetti!! When I came back I staked out Cold Storage, Fairprice, even Qt house's minimart downstairs to look for it cos it was DAMN GOOD. But so far nada.





Airport transfer to Marriott Courtyard.



First step into room... I wonder why is it so hard to capture the room's size in photographs? I mean, I can never take satisfactory shots of hotel rooms. Is it about the lens width or some complicated schthing?



Beddy bed. It's so comfortable I swear. And they give you 5 pillows from the start... Shiok!



Apparently the cool thing about this new Marriott is that between the bathroom and bedroom there's just this plane of glass so you can peek at your mother shaving.
Just kidding. I meant so you can watch telly while you brush your teeth.



Note the teeny luggage we brought.



Poo place



Oh and they has A LOT of towels. Which is excellent. One for eyes, one for mouth, one for putting on the floor.






Their palm trees made me feel like I was in California. Haha... wistful dreaming.



All angmohs but no hot girls.






Guess what's in this treasure chest lookalike thingamajig?



Just kidding.



Chey...



Oh yeah, beer in thailand is like 1 for 1 SGD. On our first night we bought like 5 bottles, plus cocktails and bourbon I think. And we were like expecting Red Bull to be sold everywhere but NADA! Even in Big C, which is a super gigantic thai version of Giant, Red Bull was nowhere to be found. Ironically we found it in a Japanese supermarket -.-



I have to say, their slippers are the fluffiest I've worn. Bouncy and all...



Getting ready to go shopping. Ok I admit it I just wanted to put up as many pictures of humans as possible because there aren't many.

On the first day we reached at 4 plus cos traffic was SO horrible so we only went to Central Mall to shop and get neccessities. And eat.



A few regrets I had about BKK are not buying enough Naraya bags for my aunts, not enough shorts for my sister, and not enough cotton shirts. Oh and not getting to eat food court food. What I heard from others is that they always eat at food courts cos thai food's amazing and the price tags are even more amazing. One meal only cost 60 baht. But Qt refused to eat at food courts and every meal we had cost at least 1000 baht. Which we could have spent on shopping.
Anyway that was Qt waiting for our food at The Pizza Company which is a total Pizza Hut knockoff but tasted WAY better.



And had HUGE glasses. Pizza Hut in Singapore, Malaysia only give you a small pitcher of Coke with ice inside already occupying so much space for like what, 10 SGD? In Bangkok a HUGE pitcher of Coke with no ice inside cost only 2-3 bucks I think.



.... I made him do it.



Happy cos he loves Coke



Ahahah I bet you were so not prepared to see my huge ass face



Trying to act like i'm not the one taking the photograph.




Chicken fingers. OMG I ordered it cos i was craving for BK's. And it tastes exactly the same, except cheaper.



Ok there's only 2 pictures cos I was too hungry.


Our shopping after the 2nd day. We stayed there for 5 days AHHAHAHA.
I do know that the number of photographs are disappointing, even I was mildly surprised when I went through them. Because Qt discouraged me from bringing along a bag, so hopes of bringing a camera along was zilch. Anyway I am so very happy with my shopping :D

Oh and I wanted to dye my hair and do acrylic nails with lots of diamentes on there since it's cheaper (by a wide margin) but I had no time cos Qt wanted to do more shopping and not wait for a few hours for me to be done.

Oh God after a travelog i'm still boring.

Overdue photos:
Kimberly and Kenneth's bday



Coco Exotic (again)















Monster Chew and Dreamy Chew



Dreamy Chew is pretending that she's Superman with the towel dress I bought for her from BKK.









Monster Chew











She looked so small... I went along with my aunt and her helper to bring the two girls to Galilee Kindergarten which was my alma mater :/ Nic looked so vulnerable and small... She is starting school 4 months earlier and looked teeny next to the other kids ):



They are so cute omg!!!!
I feel so maternal now.

4 comments:

KelynAdams said...

Put tag box leh. haha. the cow scares me lor!! haha.

Abby said...

MISS YOUUUU

The Shoe Bunny said...

hahaha don't want la tag boxes annoying

The Shoe Bunny said...

haha i miss you too