Monday, September 15, 2008

Crabby's happy food



I'm back! Hhaha photos from dinner at Sembawang's BottleTree Park on Thursday are up. Dinner with to celebrate/bid farewell/some shit for Kenneth who went into army on Friday. I was uploading these on Friday when Qt and I decided to go on a cruise with Momo on a snap decision and we only got back this morning. Then had steamboat with family to celebrate er.. Mooncake Festival.

Qt, Kelyn, Brandon and I reached there first when the sun was still up. The rest of them reached like... at night. We were all damn hungry lor.


K and I ate all the cabbage in the two appetisers and left the rest hahahhaha to stupid mych.

At.. NIGHT. My hair was so screwed up cos Momo rushed me and I didn't even get to brush my hair. It was so hot at BottleTree and I had no hairties/clips so I tucked my hair into my headband and it kept falling out @$!%@!


Big ass crab pincer. I love pincers they're the only part I eat!!!!!

Big ass man tous too K took 15mins to finish hers


Old people please don't scrunch your face, only young pretty hot girls can do that. But Mych is not counted as young pretty and hot cos she used my Mac last night without asking!!!!!

From left clockwise: K, Me, Claud, Kim, Mych, Lynn (Mom of Dreamy and Monster Chews)

Brandon and Momo!!

Qt and I. K was gushing about her excellent photography haha so cute la

O.M.G check out my skinny-for-once legs O.M.G. Unphotoshopped, I swear on my er... Victoria Secret's bag. K's camera rocks!!!!!!

Bye Kenneth hope you come back smarter hahaha.

HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL Y'ALL!!!!

P.s. After dinner, we still had 3 crabs alive in our kitchen. And while Qt was watching soccer and dad was out I went into the kitchen. And I saw the lid of the container keeping the crabs from pincing Sushi to death on the floor... First thing my eyes went to was the container... TWO CRABS???? And I looked at the lid again. It was... moving. My fingers (Mickey Mouse band-aided, thanks to hard crab shells AGAIN) twitched and I lift the lid gingerly. the crab winked at me, then proceeded to STAND UP and crawl sideways. Quickly. I think it took the ads for 2Fast2Furious 2 seriously... I lunged and caught it with the lid and put a stone thingy to keep it from crawling away again. Stupid crab.

P.p.s. I can't send photos from my phone to my Mac!!! Why is that so?? I am using the sidekick-ish Samsung. What the hell what the hell.

No comments: