Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm saving you tonight



I AM SO ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I know it's so boring to keep listening to a person moan and groan and I'm sure it's the same reading it BUT I can't help it. I can't load polyvore, I can't load movies, everything takes a goddamned long time to load!!! And I so need to check my school's email but the stupid thing won't even appear.

Grrrrr.

On the plus side, I am getting my camera tomorrow go me!!

But I've been feeling very guilty for spending so much money in such a short time... Cos you know when people buy things, they think about it, they compare prices, blah blah go home think and ponder, write down pros cons list... I'm not like that at all. I see, buy. See, buy. I like it, I get it. Because I can't stand waiting for things when I want them and with my luck, if I actually go back to get it it'll be out of stock. So just get it la.

I keep saying "I feel so bloody guilty..." to Qt with a sad face. On my first try, he smiled, gave me a bear hug, patted my head and went back to his football game. On my fourth try, he growled " You can't put a pricetag on happiness and you do love the bag right? Now stfu please."

Ok he didn't really say stfu hahahhaa. I just added it in to make him look mean. Because he's always mean but I always get accused of being the mean one. People accusing me of being mean, I am really not mean ok. Not very.


No comments: