Thursday, March 3, 2011

Freedom





Knit poncho from Liz Lisa, white tank from Topman, suspender stockings from Topshop

Taken when I was bored one day. I had on red lipstick for my sexy vampire role in an acting assessment but my sexy vampire turned out a little whorish. I think I look better in red lipstick then a year ago. I don't know why, maybe I got so turned off the last time I wore it. Always thought my coloring made the whole getup middle aged.


If you haven't tried this you must. I swear, it really tastes like cupcakes. I finished a box by myself over a week and am currently craving for it.

After 3 years of crazy deadline and all nighters, it seemed a little anti-climatic to end with a media law paper. The rush of freedom was heady, though. Funny thing was, the first thing that came to my mind was "What a goddamn waste of three years."

x

P.s. Kel, I'm editing my bday pictures but I'll upload them tmr or something cos I just took cough syrup and my eyes are closing already. Sorry!!!

2 comments:

KelynAdams said...

haha its ok i know u are busy (:
SEE U SOON!

KelynAdams said...

its alright man. i know u are busy lah haha bye take care. i miss u. see u soon.