Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas 2010

My first ever 100% real Xmas tree! The pine smelt so good but boy, it shed like crazy. Winding fairy lights around and around and threading baubles on it was so fun.

Xmas' eve at M Hotel! We had labeled glasses courtesy of K but everyone just drank from whichever's nearest.

Our paper christmas tree and exchange presents!





Drunken Jenga was extremely funny. Love Jenga has pink and white blocks. This kind of detail matters to people like... say, me.



Everytime K wears her brown contacts she looks like Dora. Papi!

Stupid camwhores they hijacked my camera and now I have tons of photos of them.

Ken reminds me of HIMYM Ted. Heh.



70% sloshed at this point.



80% gone.







Champers and beer for the countdown

Better late than never I guess. At least Christmas' photos are up!!!!

Ok back to work now.
x

No comments: