Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Catch it in my hand, I, won't say a word


I'm lying in my bed right now, feeling so gunky but accomplished. Cos Little Miss Slobby of the Year has finally packed her room!! For weeks F and I have just been dumping whatever shopping/clothes/bags we had on the floor. It's kinda like a disease, like how once you have 20% of the floor covered with things, suddenly it's imperative that you cover the rest of it with more irrelevant stuff.

I cleared everything!!! Vacuumed and everything. Ok, so our bookshelves right now are teetering precariously but I did everything with a raging headache and cough... So I'm feeling fucking pleased with myself right now.

So I decided to reward myself, hahaha. Ok fine, so it was kinda an impulse buy but admit it, I deserved it.

Time to shower and grab a couple of panadols.

x

No comments: