Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy happy ending

So last weekend we went on cruise to Redang. It was fun and really giggly cos I had my girls with me!!








If you don't know what this is it probably means you don't know Sammi Cheng. But it's okay.







Lol lots of couples were taking photos with that cheesy heart. Farley looked at me and we went "No..."



I love how when one of us goes all pseudo candid, the other will just play along.





Pardon me if I'm wrong but I was told these are washed up corals. Pretty to look at, but fucking painful if you step on them. Of course, the whole beach was strewn with them.

I found one that looked like a claw (Y)







The one that's covered in sand is mine.

This is my "FUCK sand in my pants!!!" face.







My coral. That sat next to me.



The obligatory sand-shadow-beach-feet shot.




Ooooh everytime I see this I think of chocolate milk. The water's actually really clear but the surf kinda churned the sand along.

Abrupt ending to photos here.

Today's FRIDAY!!!! Which means two weeks left and I'm on vacayyyyy till Oct 25th. VACAYYYY!!!!!!!!!

x

No comments: