Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hour past 18


AHHHH I'M DAMN EXCITED!!! I JUST GOT 11 BOTTLES OF OPI AND SPENT ALMOST 200 ON AA AND I'M PLANNING ON WINNING ON EBAY AGAIN!!!! I'M TRES EXCITED!!!!

Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday to mememe!
Happy birthday to me!

At the stroke of midnight F planted a kiss on my head whispered "Happy birthday baby, you're 18 now," and a few minutes later A called and sang a birthday song to mememe and C also texted me!! So very very sweet. I love you all. I know it sounds kinda loser but when you consider that I've been out of touch with all my friends since a year ago, it's still really heartcockles-warming to know that they remembered my special day.

I just realised that I spent the first second of my 18th birthday spending money.

HAHAHHAHAHA

OK BYE those who didn't wish me (like GayBoy) are SO GONNA DIEEEE!!!!!!

Going to paint my toenails now!! I can paint each toe a different color and still have 1 color left over, so lonely HAHA.

x

No comments: