Tuesday, December 23, 2008


It's 12:35am and I have less than 10 hours to study.

Went to the doctor's again today, cough + wheezing (I hate the word, it makes me sound about 85 years old) getting really bad. Anyhoos, went down to IKEA with F and Dad to finally get our wardrobe.

Instead, we ended up with 2k worth of IKEA stuff ): AM BROKE!!!! Bought 2 star woven hang lights, an all-white victorian slide door wardrobe, an Audrey Hepburn canvas portrait (have been wanting this for the longest time but it's always OOS), 4 red ninety degrees shelves and lights for the wardrobe.

It's so awesome Dad says he can make the lights go on whenever I slide open the wardrobe and off when I slide it close. It's so rad it's almost like having my own walk in!!! :DDDD!!!

But it's damn stupid cos the IKEA people are gonna deliver the stuff on Christmas morning. Seriously, if I work in IKEA I would just ask Santa to punch them if I have to work on Christmas. Darn it means we have to get back to F's early to wait for them!!! Annoying.

Ok bye hafta go study me some boring stuff now.

No comments: