Sunday, December 21, 2008

I am frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everytime I think I'm done with this or that and now I'm finally free to do stupid things like paint my nails different colors, stone on the bed, watch Disney Channel for 6hours straight something else comes up. Something ALWAYS comes up.

Anyway. Yesterday F and I had lots of fun. We sent Momo and Dad to World Trade Center then to IKEA. IKEA is like, a place where dreams take shape. Like all your unspoken, undescribed ideas taking physical form. Ahhh...

BUT we were there with a mission! Ok well we only started on it after F had some KFC in his stomach and I have been sufficiently aurally tormented by some weird middle aged teens wearing some christian camp tees.

WE WERE THERE TO LOOK FOR A WARDROBE. Ok. Not look for. GET a wardrobe.

It was all very exciting, and it's such a cliche thing for couples to fight in IKEA. Haha. After we squabbled about widths and heights and depths we finally chose what we want and Jesus, IKEA's not cheap. The wardrobe we really wanted ran to 3k. Christ... And here I was thinking IKEA was cheap like a doofus.

But sensibility kicked in and we realised we have to measure his room before actually buying the wardrobe.

After that, we rushed off to Plaza Sing for the book fair! Heh heh I totally adore book fairs. Sometimes, if you're lucky you get some awesome book that's still retailing for twice the price. I got Beach Babylon! Haha. Oh, and if you're luckier you'll get books that you can't find in stores now. But usually I'm just lucky. Not really... luckier.

But I hate all the 'dirty' parts of book fairs, as with flea markets. The other day, after the flea market at Haji we ended up at another book fair, and when I got home and looked at the stuff imagining silverfish and whatnots.

F and I have so many books now we can start a library. A chick lit and James Patterson library.

I just realised I've been digressing. Ha. Anyway, returning to my rant, I just feel so effing sick now. Like the asthmatic wheezing coughs came back and I had my period. Super big ): I just keep coughing and coughing and it's friggin pissing me off.

I think I'll just go stick some crystals now.

x

No comments: