Saturday, September 27, 2008




Out of the blue today I remembered how we used to write those cute postcards when we were in secondary school. All those little doddles, words of encouragement; all in a bid to cheer a friend up, to celebrate Friendship Days or just for the sake of it. At the same time, I wonder if it was worth it losing contact with so many friends... but someone once said to me that I'm not missing out on much either if that's all our friendships held.

I would love to have a group of girlfriends, even though in groups girls tend to bitch a lot i just want a close knitted group of friends who love each other and would be there for everyone in times of need. On the other hand, I'm not really good at making friends because I'm afraid of judgement. I'm also a little intolerant on the tolerant side, if you get what I mean. Many things irritate me, and I get all snappish but if you're loyal, I've got your back.

I'm actually shy, if you would believe me. And most people's first impressions of me are really funny. In secondary school I was intimidating (Even though I was sad and friendless for the first six months), In poly I am snobbish and spolit. Ha ha. It's really funny, in a sad way when you realise how different you look to others as compared to yourself.

Sometimes I wish I was more tolerant, nicer, sweeter, prettier so that I can actually have girlfriends.

No comments: