Thursday, September 18, 2008

I finally found cullocks



Holla! I just watched my new favourite chick flick for the 4th time in 3 days and so I can't help blogging about it:

I don't really like Emma Roberts but I do remember her face in some movies... vaguely. I know for certain Ice Princess but yadda yadda yadda I can't be bothered to think. It's a damn good show but I wonder why it hasn't aired in Singapore it was aired in the US on August 15. Bleah Singapura. Oh and I'm now impatiently waiting for the dvd to come out because after searching for ages and ages in illegal internet world, all streaming videos of Wild Child are like shit. The same copy, uploaded onto a million hosts. All the same one taken by a very obtuse person, obviously. WHY THE HELL ARE THERE BLURRY IMAGES EVERYTIME SOMEONE ENTERS A SCENE AND WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BLANK SPOTS WHERE I CAN STILL HEAR WHAT'S GOING ON BUT CAN'T FECKING SEE


She looks so much better blonde. You know how chick flicks always have a makeover segment? Hers was disappointing cos she went from blonde to BRUNETTE. Who the hell go brunette when they are blondies?!?! Oh btw i just dyed my hair blue black. Not orh cheh blue black, but jet blue black, you know. *sigh* I love doing my hair. So therapeutic.

English hottie. I love their accents man. See how weird she looks brunette. *clutches soft black hair in horror* (soft because did two treatments already)

See what I mean?!!

Best chick flick in a long, long while.

P.s. When I first watched it, I thought she was Ashley Tisdale. Ok from the photos she doesn't look like Ashley Tisdale at all, but watch the movie first, then judge me. I was halfway through when she turned brunette then I realised it wasn't her -.-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess what, i do read your blog. HAHA right, love you baby (:

The Shoe Bunny said...

i love you too baby

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU SWEETIE!!!! (:

KelynAdams said...

HOUSE BUNNY @_@! let's go watch HB! i thought ice princess is michelle T something. lol. hahaha.

The Shoe Bunny said...

I MISS YOU TOO!!!!! ):

The Shoe Bunny said...

Out already? OMG I WANNA WATCH!!!