Monday, August 18, 2008

OH EDWARD WHERE HAST THOU BEEN?



OH.MY.GOD.
Hahahaha I know this is super overdue, and supposed to be posted at mavisnyx.lj, but I'm posting here as well cos I don't like flymoniker looking empty. IT'S PRETTY, RIGHT??? Hahahaha anyway I'm back with blogspot again because livejournal wouldn't load on my Mac. I know, super :/ right :/. Hahahhaha. OH yeah I'm supposed to tell you about my LATEST,BESTEST OBSESSION.

Well I know with everyone's favourite magician Harry Potter safe and married and Beedle The Bard Tales only out year end, there's nothing much to read or go crazy waiting for the next book right? That was how I felt. When the 7th book finished I was so sad I almost ate a wand. No more waiting for the next book... running out to Kino to get a new release... sigh. But now, all that will change.

Behold -






I finished all four books in like four days. Four, awesome, days. It's so good really, but I don't like New Moon too much cos I just kept crying throughout the whole book. It's not a sob story, but I was just feeling the book, y'know? Aiyah but I do cry alot...

I bought all three, but I couldn't find the fourth one. Then I made a trip to town to comb Kino and when I saw the hardcover version with the chessmen people in front on the counter I was like bouncing and all :D



And ohmygod yes the movie will be out hopefully in December. I said hopefully la... you know how slow Singapore is.
I was watching the trailer (Digression: yes I went to the movie website and watched every single clip, looked at every picture, read through the movie sypnosis... I mean who goes to movie websites?) last night and I was literally bouncing on my feet. I AM SO HAPPY REALLY I'm going to read through all four books again.
Oh and on the first night after Twilight I dreamt of werewolves and vampires. And I woke up damn happy... HAHAHAHAH. It is a new Harry Potter okay, with a darker twist of course.
I'm going to kiss all four books now.



No comments: