Wednesday, August 20, 2008

$2 SHIRTS, ANYONE?

I'm damn excited!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahha Qt and my trip to Myanmar has been cancelled and now we're going to...
BKK!!!
(Bangkok for the deprived shopping haters)

MWHAHAHAHAHHAHA
And.. we're going next week!
I'm damn happy whee whee!
However... I have no idea where to go. As in obviously chatuchak and some place with thai names but.. eh shit.
Ok nehmind I go learn how to speak thai now.

I'm damn boring right? No one reads me anymore. Cb.
Oh you know how in books, the authors describe actions or thoughts of the protagonist in intrinsic detail? One small thing like drinking coffee can be three paragraphs long.
Ok that's what I'm going to do in the next post.
I can pretend I'm... Britney.
Or Avril.

OH MY shit I just recalled Avril's coming for The Best Damn Tour and I won't be able to go.
SJP. ):

No comments: